Student spotlight

Student+spotlight

This week for WACS news I interviewed Charlie freeman, and this is some info for what he had to say he obtained Student of the Month for Music through his hard work and dedication towards All-State Alto-Saxophone Solo he’s currently working on for later this month. he has put numerous hours into cite reading, practicing, and improving his technique to insure a beautiful performance. he has spent many hours with Mr. Larrabee, fixing little things that make all the difference in his solo. He says it was difficult to obtain this, however, the dedication was certainly there to get it. Last year, He also got Student of the Month for music. he absolutely loves music, and spending much of his time taking out a bad day on musical theory. So much so, he has begun writing his own symphony to convey his feelings about the meaning of life. That sounds deep, because it is. he strives to discover my purpose in this world, and diving into the intriguing world of musical theory helps him understand. Thus, his commitment to music made acquiring this achievement incredibly easy. he benefits by being reminded that his work in the extracurricular is worth it. He spends countless hours understanding the science, physics, and math behind music to create better developed and relatable movements. He reminded me work doesn’t go completely unnoticed, and that his impact stretches beyond his original audience.