Exploring the Details of the International Trip

Zoe Guilliams, Reporter

For the past two years, Ms. Ziegler, advisor of International Club, has been planning an international trip to Pairs, France and Barcelona, Spain. This year is the first year where both the foreign language classes offered at Alden are coming together to travel to their respective native language speaking countries. I sat down with Ms. Ziegler and ask her some clarifying questions about this exciting trip. We talked about the details and the significance of this trip compared to those in the past. The process started back in 2018 with meetings, sign-ups, and fundraising.  There are many ways to get involved in becoming a part of these trips. AHS students will finally be put to the test when they have no choice but to communicate in their non-native language. As international club is growing, so are the ideas for the future. The students leave on February 15thand come home back on February 22nd. The students will leave from Alden and travel to Toronto airport. From there they will fly into pairs, France then travels to Barcelona, Spain and finally come home back through Toronto airport. As a student being a part of this experience, I am more than excited to go and wishing for safe and happy travels.