Sensational Student: Angelina Cometto

Alex Leigh, Anchor

As another week of March gets ahead of us, the team takes the Sensational Student story over to the art wing. While exploring the art wing we recognized some really amazing work.  I met with High school art teacher Mrs. Kosinski which one of her students has been catching her eyes over the past few months. We congratulate Angelina Cometto on her amazing artistic abilities. Angelina said that art is a huge part of her life, when she was younger she would just scribble in artistic creativity. Art is her creative outlet and could not live without it, she is passionate about all of the art she works on. Angelina is always working and has a strong work ethic in the classroom.  When creating her pieces she says that she becomes passionate with what she’s working on and keeps it as creative as possible.

I also got to ask some questions about Angelina to her art teacher. Mrs. Kosinski admirers her ability to create art freely. She loves the work ethic in the classroom. Her favorite thing about teaching Angelina is her “very creative  ideas at a sophisticated level.” Angelina is an extraordinary artist, especially being a freshman as of this year. Keep moving forward Angelina. Show the world your art!