Stay Senioritis Free

Stay Senioritis Free

Jacob Eberle, News Reporter

It’s that time of year again. The weather is warmer, the hallways are even warmer, and there’s a certain sense of anger flowing through the air. Senioritis is back and it’s as rampant as ever. Senioritis is a common condition in most seniors, in which seniors see increased anger, irritability, and see their effort levels fall through the floor. It’s a condition that often cannot be cured, but today, I’m out to change that. I have been a senior now for over 9 months, and I’ve had my fair share of Senioritis feelings. It’s certainly not easy, but by following my advice in the attached video, you can be back to being a productive senior for the final couple of weeks in no time.

Tip 1 – Stay Healthy: This one is pretty simple. Eat well, get plenty of sleep during the night, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. It will keep your mind sharp, focused, and alert through the remaining time.

Tip 2 – Fight it with friends: This one is also easy to do, unless your lacking in friends. The best way to get your mind off of things, such as all that boring senior work you’ve got left to do, is friends. Share some laughs and memories with them to get yourself through.

Tip 3 – Get motivated: College is coming around in just a few months after the short, depressing summer ahead. Get ready for it by working hard through the final weeks of high school, all the way until the last day.

Tip 4 – Grow up: This one explains itself. Grow up, crybaby.

That’s all the tips I’ve got for today. Stay strong seniors!