In the Halls Homecoming Edition

Allie Petschke, Reporter

Hi! I’m Allie Petschke, a senior reporter for WACS news. In this video, I ask students of all grade levels different questions about their class homecoming theme. At the end of last year, class officers of the classes of 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 were able to select TV shows to help celebrate the 2019 Homecoming Week. With first choice, The Seniors chose The Office, followed by juniors who selected Friends, then Sophomores with America’s Got Talent, and lastly freshman with Riverdale. These themes/ Tv shows were presented on floats that participated in the parade on Thursday October 3, 2019 along with hallway decorations. On Monday September 30, classes with volunteering students had 3 hours to decorate their hall with things from their show. Later in the week,  I went in the halls to see how well students really knew their float/ hallway or if the parents did all the work :). The answers were across the board, including funny, serious and confused. This video includes background music of the shows theme songs, singing students and best of all, dancing students. Take a watch at this video and see what the students at Alden High School truly know about The Office, Friends, America’s Got Talent and Riverdale! Hope you Enjoy!

-Allie Petschke