Get Your Golden Ticket to See Willy Wonka Jr. this Spring!

Rayahna Tryka, Reporter

This school year, Alden Middle School is proud to present Willy Wonka Jr. coming to you live on March 5th, 6th and 7th.  On October 15th, Mrs. Erin Tryka, Mrs. Jill Olka, Mrs. Amy Sheehan and Mrs. Rebecca Buell held an informational meeting for students interested in being a part of the show. Future cast member are now working diligently to prepare for auditions which are taking place November 4th, 5th and 6th. Callbacks for students being considered for leads and minor lead roles will be held on November 7th, the day after the last regular audition. The excitement in the middle school is building up and the directors have high hopes and expectations for the final product of Willy Wonka Jr. By November 12th, the cast list will be posted online. Mrs. Buell along with the help from students attending Buffalo State College will be assisting with building the set this year. Mrs. Sheehan will be sewing away creating some amazing costumes once again while Mrs. Olka, Mrs. Tryka and Mason Brody guide the cast through singing and acting. They’re always looking for extra help and assistance in creating the masterpiece so be sure to get involved if you’re able to. Stage crew will be assembled also to make the show come alive. Alden is looking forward to another great production! See you in March for the performance of Willy Wonka Jr!