Keeping Alden Connected!

WACS News.

Keeping Alden Connected!

WACS News.

Keeping Alden Connected!

WACS News.

Primary School Halloween Parade

The big bad wolf stalks through the school halls with his big ears, big eyes, and big jaws. Are the kids in danger? No, they are all waving to him. That’s because the big bad wolf is Mr. Stepnick, principal of Alden Primary School.

Alden primary school held its annual Halloween parade on Friday, Oct. 27. Students dressed up in their costumes and participated in a walk around the school. The parade was a great opportunity for students to express themselves, have fun, and celebrate Halloween. Even some of the teachers dressed up as well.

“My favorite part is definitely seeing kids’ faces, seeing how excited they get to dress up in their costumes,” Mr. Stepnick said. “And just seeing the pride on their faces as they’re walking around in front of their friends.”

This parade is fun for the students and a day that many of them look forward to. The teachers take pride in marching with their kids around the school and enjoy surprising the students with their costumes.

“They saw us in our costumes, and they were so excited, and their mouths dropped,” one teacher dressed as an orange crayon told us. “They asked if they could color their papers with us.”

Make sure to check out our Alden intermediate school Halloween parade video as well!