Keeping Alden Connected!

WACS News.

Keeping Alden Connected!

WACS News.

Keeping Alden Connected!

WACS News.

In The Halls: Controversial Christmas

Lilly Bromstead asking controversial Christmas questions to Sylvia White.

When do you begin to celebrate Christmas? People often disagree with each other’s opinions when this question pops up in conversations. Christmas activities normally bring up differences in beliefs throughout the world. Alden High School has a diverse student body with multitudes of varying thoughts. Let’s go into the halls and ask some students about unpopular Christmas opinions!

Some of the questions asked to these students were, “When do you begin to celebrate Christmas?” and even, “In your opinion, what is an underrated or overrated Christmas movie?” The variety of answers resulted in funny reactions from people passing by and their peers. We even asked students to predict the first snow day, as snow days are sacred days for students to just kick back and relax.

When a student was asked, “What is an overrated Christmas movie?”, she responded with “Elf,” which raised some eyebrows amongst the people around her. Some friendly banter was even started!

Involving teachers in this video was just as amusing as involving students. Getting teachers’ responses to these questions gave the audience another perspective as to what adults think around the holidays!

If you want to watch other “In the Halls” WACS Videos, check out our YouTube channel!

From our WACS family to yours, happy holidays!