Keeping Alden Connected!

WACS News.

Keeping Alden Connected!

WACS News.

Keeping Alden Connected!

WACS News.

We Want You for Bulldog Manufacturing!

Are you looking to join the leading manufacturing company in New York State? Well, Bulldog Manufacturing is the perfect place for you! The 5 different departments that make up the company are looking for new members for the 2024-2025 school year.  

Bulldog Manufacturing CEO, senior Sylvia White, is excited to introduce students to this remarkable program, “Students in business, manufacturing, design, sales, and marketing all work together to make our company the success that it is”. White also touches on the fact that Bulldog Manufacturing functions as a class, in which you get credit for, and a club under the name “Future Business Leaders of America”.  

Opportunities are endless for students involved in the company. Thanks to a number of large industry partners, members of every department are given unique advice and experiences that guide them to a successful future. Alumni of the program often find themselves in internships or jobs right after graduation from Alden High School. The skills learned within the program are valuable and life-long.  

Nathainel Bartsch is a senior at Alden High School and has been a part of the program for two years. He speaks highly of the company, “You get to meet with industry partners, network yourself, and find your future”. Bartsch is the lead marketing representative for Bulldog Manufacturing.  

Any upcoming juniors and seniors are able to apply beginning December 1st. All application materials and directions can be found under the “Join Us” tab on the Bulldog Manufacturing website: bulldogmfg.square.site. Be a part of the company that is manufacturing for tomorrow’s future.

For more info or to apply, visit Bulldog Manufacturing’s website here.