BREAKING: Awkwardness Ensues When Mr. Lyons Forgets Student’s Name

Matt Lamb, Reporter

Alden High School student, James Forminski, was placed in a severely awkward situation last Wednesday when he ran into Mr. Lyons in the high school library. The Alden Primary School Principal was leaving a meeting in the DLL as James turned a corner and walked smack into his former educator. “I hadn’t seen Mr. Lyons in a long time; probably years. When I saw him I was pleasantly surprised, so I said hello and told him it was nice to see him again.”

Eyewitness, Adam Miller told WACS News that he saw the current Principal of the Primary School blush, as he spewed out a plethora of names. None of which were even close to that of the uncomfortable student. “Yeah, it was pretty cringe-worthy,” Adam told reporters. “Even from across the room I could feel the tension. I think at one point Mr. Lyons called him Don, which is his uncle’s name. I doubt that it was on purpose though. He was really embarrassed, that’s for sure.”

Mr. Lyons has declined to comment on this incident. He was last seen boarding an airplane to his summer home in Florida, while he is reportedly on “medical Leave”. Sources tell WACS News the last time Mr. Lyons reportedly forgot someone’s name was when he was initially hired as Principal in 1988.

APRIL FOOLS!

Mr. Lyons doesn’t forget anyone’s name!