Volleyball Digs Their Way to a Record of 11-2

Ashton Wilson, Sports Reporter

The lady Varsity Volleyball team has been on a hot streak when it comes to winning on the court. The volleyball team led by players Shelby Kersten, Emma Wlostowski, and Emma Lux, have helped their team battle their way to a record of 8-1. In addition to this impressive record, they are on an eight game winning streak, only losing one game and then rallying up an eight game winning streak after their only loss which happened to be their first game. Having their only loss be on their first game gave the ladies a chance to regroup and figure out what has to be adjusted in order for success.

The girls are using their hard work, team work and dedication to rack up all of the wins they have earned. Earlier in September, the Varsity Volleyball team earned champions in a tournament at Cheektowaga High School. Their first win of the season came from their long haul up to Tonawanda, where they beat the lady warriors at their home court. Their first game of the season although, was rough for them suffering a hard defeat to the lady Eden Raiders.  They are hoping that they can keep their winning streak alive continuing their regular season and hoping to make a run in the playoffs. The volleyball team is currently second in their division behind the infamous Eden Raiders, with a record of, 11-2.  As the regular season is coming to an end the lady bulldogs volleyball team are hoping to leave a mark on the season and send the seniors off of their last year with something to remember.