Sophomore and Junior Class Fundraisers

Sophomore and Junior Class Fundraisers

Jill Peruzzi, Senior Reporter

Throughout the month of February and continuing into March, the Sophomores and Juniors are holding their annual class fundraisers. The Juniors will be selling Niagara chocolate bars, and the sophomores will be selling cookie dough and other frozen foods from Otis Spunkmeyer until the end of March. The money will be mostly used towards prom, but also for senior night, senior trips, and other fun activities for the classes of 2018 and 2019.

As the Juniors are busy planning to host the prom in May, they can be seen carrying boxes of 50 Niagara chocolate bars around school. For just $1 each, customers get to choose from a selection of six classic chocolate flavors, including mint cookie, peanut butter, crisped rice, toasted almond, and caramel. There are also two new options this year including dark rich cocoa and Sixlets. The class of 2018 appreciates all of the support to help make the Great Gastby-themed prom a successful and memorable night.

It is never too early to start fundraising, and the sophomores are off to a great start. They are equipped with catalogs showcasing the delicious foods available from Otis Spunkmeyer. Besides an array of 12 different frozen cookie dough flavors, costumers can also choose from frozen pizzas, pastries, and snacks. All of the products are available for $17 dollars each. The class of 2019 has some extra motivation because, if they sell 15 items, they receive one free bucket of cookie dough for themselves.

Be sure to continue to support your classmates by purchasing candy bars and cookie dough!