The Vitality Fashion Show is Back!

Jordan Lorenc, Feature Reporter

Donate Life Club is happy to announce that the Vitality Fashion Show is back! The first show was held in 2013. It was well loved by the school and community. The following year, in 2014, Vitality 2.0 was arranged and had a favorable outcome as well. Donate Life Club and the crew that was involved decided to take a break and end on a great note with the second annual fashion show. About 3 years later they are ready to break a leg again starting from scratch to throw together another fabulous show.

Mr. Matt Masci will partner with Naomi Skarupinski as well as Mrs. Amy Delzer and Mrs. Lori Gramza to make the show a huge success.

On March 23rd, 2017 the cafeteria will be decorated along with special lighting and sound for an exciting night. Both VIP and general pre-sale tickets for the fashion show will be available on aldenschools.org/boxoffice. In previous years the pre-sale tickets have sold out before the night of the show. There will still be tickets available at the door if they are needed. The VIP section will include a separate section with tables and a food bar. Students are encouraged to participate in this event. There is still a lot of work to be done and big decisions to make. We’re pushing out everything we have to make the third show better than ever. Currently we are nailing down several clothing collections that will be featured in the show. Its getting closer than we think and we are all very excited!

More information will follow after more planning. Be sure to listen to the school announcements to follow up on the event. Follow Vitality3.0 on Instagram and Vitality3_0 on Twitter.